1. What is the teacher child ratio?
The teacher child ratio is one teacher for every fourteen students (1:14).
2. Do parents pay fees for holidays and days school is closed?
No, parents pay for the days that the program is open and services are provided.
3. Is there flexibility in the child pick up time?
Yes, parents or other caregivers listed on the registration form/emergency list can pick up the student at any time up to 6:00 pm.
4. Is there flexibility in the student’s participation in the daily scheduled routine?
Yes, the parent, student or teacher may choose to revise the student’s schedule to address their specific need.
5. Is there a discount for having more than one child in the program?
Yes, there is a 10% discount on the total fee paid if you have more than one child enrolled in the program.
6. When are fees due?
Fees are due in advance by the fifth day of each month.
7. How are payments submitted?
Payments are submitted with a monthly payment calendar and submitted to staff.
Frequent Questions and Answers